Out of stock
- Additional information
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Start-Up Circuits from MindWare is a fun way to teach your child the abstract concept of circuitry. The switch blocks and action tops are easy to snap together and the buttons are the perfect sixe for little fingers.
- CURIOUS KIDS: With a light that glows, a fan that spins and a siren that whistles, Start-Up Circuits from MindWare will delight children as they learn how a circuit is a circle that can make fun things happen.
- MIX AND MATCH: Your curious child can mix and match the switch blocks and action tops simply by snapping them together. Make sure the red line is continuous across both pieces to complete the circuit.
- INTERCHANGABLE PIECES: Your child can experiment with each different combination to create actual working pieces. A bright red line represents the wire inside each piece. When the line makes a continuous path across a switch block and action top, and the switch is pressed or pushed, the Star-Up Circuit springs into action.
- INCLUDES: 3 different action tops that light up, whistle and whirl. 3 different blocks to push, slide and flip. Instructions and Parents Guide are also included.
3 – 5 Years, 0 – 2 Years