- A pattern-building tile game
- Encourages visual thinking and planning, strategy
- Match the shapes and colors to build the longest chains
- Build rows and columns to score points
- Made of painted wood for a game that will last
- Awards: Major Fun, National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval, Parents’ Choice, Spiel des Jahres
- Includes: 108 wood blocks
- For 2 to 4 players
- Ages 6 and up
Qwirkle is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but this game also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy. Earn points by building rows and columns of blocks that share a common shape or color. Look for
opportunities to score big by placing a tile that touches multiple pieces with matching attributes. The player with the most points wins!
108 wooden blocks.
2 to 4 players.
Ages 6 +