- Meffert’s Puzzles – Pyraminx
- Puzzle Mission – To make each side one colour
- Developed by one of the World’s leading puzzle inventors
- Age: 9 – Adult
- Difficult level: 3 stars out of 5
Pyraminx is the three-layered twisty puzzle with four triangular faces which are all divided into nine identical smaller triangles. Logic, strategy and fine motor skills come in to play as you try to solve this tricky puzzle.
How to Play:
- Start with the colors scrambled on all sides.
- Twist any 2 halves or rotate the tips to change the colors.
- Solve by creating 4 solid sides of color.