- The game develops memory and visualization while the advanced variation introduces strategic thinking.
- Placing the Penguins in numerical order also strengthens number association.
- Go on an eggspedition with Pengoloo, an enchanting memory game for children.
- Go on a South Pole Egg-spedition with this all wooden memory game for 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up.
- Roll two colored dice and lift two penguins to search for colored eggs that match the dice. Collect six penguins on your iceberg to win!
- Strengthens color recognition, visualization, memory and social skills.
- Blue Orange plants two trees for every tree used to produce their games.
- Additional information
Pengoloo from Blue Orange Games. Go on an eggs-pedition with this enchanting memory game for children. Detailed wooden playing pieces transport you to the South Pole where our quirky little penguins are ready to play with you!
How To Play Pengoloo:
Roll the coloured dice and look for the matching eggs underneath the penguins. The first player to collect six penguins with their eggs on their iceberg wins the game. A good memory and a little luck will help you along the way!
Pengoloo helps to develop Memory, Colour Identification, Fine Motor Skills and Strategy.
4 scoring icebergs
Ages: 3 to Adults
Players: 2 – 4
This all wooden memory game is sustainably made.
3 – 5 Years, 6 – 7 Years