Pay Day Boardgame
Pay Day Boardgame
- You have to spend money to make money – PAY DAY sees you invest, borrow and spend your money in order to make your fortunes
- Countdown to PAY DAY as you face the highs and lows of the calendar month – watch out for DEAL cards and MAIL cards that may help or hinder you along the way
- Will you win the lottery? Overspend on groceries? Or win big at the Family Casino Night?
- With PAY DAY the action takes place on a calendar, just like real life, something happens every day!
- The classic game of money management is suitable for ages 8+ and 2-4 players
- Additional information
The Classic Game of Money Management
Have you ever thought of investing your hard-earned cash, winning the lottery or starting your own business? With PAY DAY all this is possible… and more! The action takes place on a calendar and, just like real life, something happens every day! You’ll get paid, spend money… and make your fortune if opportunity comes your way! Keep an eye on the mail, take out loans, look for deals and at the end of every month comes the best day… PAY DAY!
How to Play
Roll the die and move your token that many days along the calendar.
All the spaces on the board represent real life scenarios from; paying the bills, birthdays; lottery; scratch card; mail and many more. You will have to follow the instructions on each space you land on.
PAY DAY! Stop here even if you rolled a number that would take you past this space – collect your monthly salary from the bank.
If you have taken out a loan you must pay 10% interest to the bank, pay of any bills you received this month move your token to the START.
At the end of the last month of play, discard any DEAL cards you still hold.
When all players have completed the agreed number of months, each player tallies his or her cash total. Subtract the amount of outstanding loans, the amount left is your net worth.
The player with the highest net worth, the most cash wins the game.
10+, 11+, 12+, 8+, 9+