Paleo Board Game
Paleo Board Game
- Paleo is a co-operative adventure game set in the stone age, a game in which players try to keep the human beings in their care alive while completing missions
- The game itself is set in the Middle to Upper Paleolithic Period (which comprises a time span of several 100.000 years)
- Paleo is built in a way in which all players are able to experience numerous scenarios and can move throughout various time periods and around the globe in the different modules
- Paleo includes multiple modules that allow for a variety of people, locations, quests, and much more during your time in 10,000 BCE
- English Version | Ages 10+ | 1-4 Players | 45-60 Minutes Playing Time
- Winner of the Kennerspiel des Jahres 2021. The Kennerspiel is the strategy board game of the year, and winning it is reserved for only the best titles that are incredibly innovative and robust.
- Additional information
A new day dawns in the Stone Age. Your tribe fights for survival while steadily developing new advancements that lay the foundations of the human experience. But dangers abound: animals, storms, and hostile tribes await you in the wild. In Paleo, players lead groups of hunters, gatherers, warriors, and more, navigating a treacherous primeval landscape in search of resources and secrets. To create a legacy for your people, you will need the new tools you’ve invented, the help of your friends, and perhaps a bit of good fortune. You like cooperative games and planning strategic choices but still discovering surprises along the way? Then Paleo definitely is for you! Paleo is an approachable game with variety, creating a unique experience of endless adventures. Paleo – Endless adventures in the Stone Age!
10+, 11+, 12+, Teens, Adults