P For Pizza
P For Pizza
- IT’S TAKEAWAY TIME! Tuck in to this fast paced word game where the aim is to shout out a word that links the letter on one card to the category on another.
- GET IT WHILE IT’S HOT! A food that starts with P? A bald celebrity that begins with B? A string instrument that starts with G? Or C? Or V? You’ll have to be quick to win your slice of the pie.
- GRAB A SLICE OF THE ACTION The first player to collect nine pizza cards and build their giant pizza slice – wins!
- CRAZY COLOUR CODED CATEGORIES Each category card is coloured green, amber and red for levels of difficulty which affects where you can place your winnings in your pizza pyramid.
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY A Delicious Family Party Word Game that’s brand new for 2020. For between 2 and 4 players, ages 8+ It’s almost good enough to eat! (But maybe order a real pizza if you get hungry)
- Number of players: 2-4
- Additional information
P For Pizza – The Easy Cheesy Letter Game
P for pizza is a family word game quick to learn and easy to play. You don’t need super-spelling skills or perfect pizza knowledge. You just need to be able to shout out words (and be speedy about it).
Age 8 to adult
2 to 4 player game
10+, 11+, 12+, 8+, 9+, Teens, Adults