- Bingo Bears is an all new take on a classroom and family favourite! Play to win while building number, colour, and comparison skills.
- There are two ways to play. To play Number Bingo Bears, twirl the spinner and see where it lands. All players check to see if their card has that number. The first player to match three number tiles in a row and call out “Bingo Bears” wins! This game helps children build number recognition and memory skills.
- Young children practise visual scanning skills in a game of Colour/Size Bingo Bears as they look for the bear to match the one shown on the spinner. Spin the spinner and watch where the arrow lands Players then scan their bears to see if they have the matching one!
- Includes 4 Bingo Bear cards, 32 double-sided number and colour tiles, 36 Three Bear Family® game markers, 1 double-sided spinner, and Activity Guide.
- Suitable for 2-4 players.
- Additional information
When you play bingo with these bears, it’s never the same game twice! Kids build counting, color, and other toddler preschool learning skills every time they challenge the Bingo Bears from Learning Resources. This skill-building take on the classic game of bingo gets kids thinking from the very beginning—with this toddler brain toy, you build your own bingo cards, so it’s never the same game twice! Once kids have assembled their cards, they can choose from this set’s two smart bingo game modes—kid can either match their pieces by number, or sort and match by color and size on their way to victory! In addition to building school-ready counting and color skills, kids also learn essential social-emotional learning skills, including taking turns, following directions, and more.
3+, 4+, 5+