- Strategic family fun game!
- Simple easy to follow rules, where the objective is to be the player who occupies the most spaces on the pasture.
- Player who controls the most pasture land wins!
- 2-4 players with gameplay lasting around 15 minutes
- Aimed at ages 7+
- Highly recommended by the staff here in Cogs The Brain Shop
- Additional information
Opposing sheep herds go head to fluffy head in a strategy game the whole family will love.
The goal is to occupy the most pastures with your sheep. Each turn, players split a stack of their sheep and move a portion as far is it can go in a straight line to a new pasture. Watch out for sneaky sheep and plan your moves carefully to fence out your foe.
- Social Play
- Abstract Thinking
- Focus & Attention
Age: 7 and up
2 to 4 players
10+, 11+, 12+, 7+, 8+, 9+