- Fantastic 2 player strategy game
- The objective is to push six of the opponent’s marbles off the edge of the board
- A few minutes to learn but a lifetime to master
- Reinforces math and reasoning skillsr
- For players age 7 years and over
- Additional information
You Are Never Alone with Abalone! This brilliant strategy game that is easy to learn but much harder to master has two camps face off across a hexagonal board containing black and white marbles Your objective is to push six opposing marbles into the rails along the edge of the board Sharpen your attack and refine your defence Observe plan and weigh your options at every move! Push one to three marbles one space in any direction Three marbles can push one or two marbles Two marbles push one marble If You have pushed six opposing marbles off the board – you have won! Protect your marbles by keeping them close to their friends! A brilliant 2-player strategy game for age 7 years and over.
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision