Encourage children aged three and up to master early learning with this count and match game.
- Introduces pre-schoolers to early counting, colour and matching skills.
- Soft rubber frogs are easy to hold and help build hand strength, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
- The large soft foam die is sized for little hands. Rounded corners make the die easier to roll.
- Brightly coloured frogs and cards help pre-schoolers learn colours.
- Frogs and die wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Game pieces store in the reusable box for easy tidy-up.
- Game includes 48 lily pad cards, four brightly coloured frogs, one large soft foam die, and game guide.
- Frogs measure 4cm H x 5cm W.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
- Additional information
The Big Idea
Get ready to ribbit with Froggy Catch, the fly-catching, froggy-matching, colorful counting game for preschoolers!
- Reinforce color learning
- Practice memory and attention skills
- Encourage social skills and turn-taking
Cut to the Chase
- Includes 40 lily pad cards, 4 colorful frogs, 1 large die, and game guide
- No reading required
- For 2-4 players
3 – 5 Years