Pattern Block Activity Set€29.95
I Sea 10!€12.95
Circuit MazeCircuit Maze€34.95
- An electric current logic game
- Builds sequential reasoning and logic skills
- Introduces electricity and current basics
- Age 8 to adult
- One player
- 60 challenges provide hours of electrifying fun
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries, not included
Laser Maze JuniorLaser Maze Junior Logic Game€34.95
- All the fun of the award-winning Laser Maze with an age-appropriate design and challenge set for ages 6 and up
- A kid-friendly laser adds high tech fun
- Choose a challenge card and position the satellite mirrors and other tokens on the game grid so that the laser beam lights up the rocket targets
- From the makers of Rush Hour and Laser Maze
- Single player with 40 challenges, easy to super hard
Snap Circuits SC-300 Electronics Discovery Kit
- AWARDS: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains over 60 Snap-Together parts. Build over 300 exciting projects.
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online.
- Build a Radio, Doorbell, burglar alarm and more
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- No tools required
Snap Circuits Lights
- 175 light oriented exciting projects
- Contains over 55 parts
- Parts snap together - no soldering
- Your child can build a color organ controlled by an iPod or other MP3 player, voice or finger.
- In addition, your child can build an infrared detector, a strobe light, color-changing LED, a glow-in-the-dark fan and fiber optics.
- The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual; it requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately.