- 4 fun games in one
- Teach the alphabet, letter recognition, beginning sounds, CVC word building, and early vocabulary
- Support language development and creative thinking with imaginative play
- Set includes 42 plastic letter-shaped cookies, 45 double-sided cards, 2 spinners, plastic storage jar, and activity guide
- Fun for ages 3+
Charades for Kids
- Great fun for the whole family!
- Ages 4 and up
- For 3 or more players
- Contents include 150 charade cards with 450 charades, game die, sand timer and rules
- Scattergories game challenges you to come up with items fast
- 26-sided die tells you what letter the items have to start with
- You score points when you come up with items that nobody else does
- Play in teams for tons of fun
- Includes timer, die, Scattergories cards, score sheets and instructions
Secondary School Literacy Station Teaching Games Value Bundle
- All the literacy games you need to run a full literacy station teaching lesson.
- Irish secondary school teacher developed.
- Each game works with a group of students.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Games encourage key literacy concepts, collaborative and active learning.