Build Your Own Robot Arm
- Self assembly kit
- Technologically advanced
- Ideal way to get youngsters interested in science
- Science fiction design
Botley Coding Robot 77 Piece Activity Set40 coding cards, 6 double-sided tiles, 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges. Some of the interactive, fun features Botley offers: • Detect objects - and moves around them! • Follow looping commands • Navigate obstacle courses • Follow black lines Botley also has additional hidden features to unlock!€99.95
Magformers R/C Cruiser 52 piece
Magformers R/C Cruiser Set
- Is fully compatible with all other sets.
- There is a total of 52 pieces including all the basic elements: triangles, squares
- Also includes exciting shapes such as mini-rectangle, super-rectangle, sector, super-sector, arch and super-arches
- Children can design and then drive their own vehicles to enhance their independence and creativity skills
- Includes one of the best features - remote control wheels. These add motion to cars and vehicles which give kids hours of fun driving them around the house
- Includes a Model Booklet to guide children on sample constructions
Botley The Coding Robot€84.95
Magformers 62PC Set
- Magnetic construction set, with 62 pieces (30 squares, 20 triangles, 12 pentagons).
- Includes step by step idea booklet, showing how to turn 2D shapes into amazing 3D models.
- Easy and simple to use the rotating magnets sealed in every edge always attract and never reject making construction for young hands simple and fun.
- Build geometric shapes like a rhombi cuboctahedron, dodecahedron, and other mathematical structures.
- Age: 3 +
- Large, colorful plastic building pieces make it easy for small hands to put the models together
- Kids can learn firsthand about simple machines and gear trains
- The robots have moving parts, wheels, and gears
- Build simple, non-motorized models of the robots they construct and fix during their adventure to an automated candy factory
Start-Up Circuits[video width="1280" height="720" mp4="http://cogsthebrainshop.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Start-Up-Circuits-STEM-for-preschoolers.mp4"][/video]€24.95
Conduct Dough Lights
- Conduct Dough Lights from MindWare uses the power of science to turn soft-dough designs into glowing works of art. This unique kit is a safe and fun way to introduce the basics of circuitry to young and bright minds.
- Children mold the soft, squishy dough into fun objects by following pattern cards or creating their own design. Once the dough is formed, use the included dough cutter to cut the dough in half or shorten pieces that are too long.
- Once the design is complete position the custom-engineered LED lights, plug in the wires and watch your creation glow!
- The included guide offers several activities for your child to perform as well as detailed explanation of all the items in this kit.
- INCLUDES: Battery-powered work station, 3 containers of conductive dough, 1 container of non-conductive dough, 8 Conduct Dough LED lights, 8 double-sided pattern cards, dough cutter, instructions and activity guide.
Snap Circuits R/C Snap Rover Electronics Discovery Kit
- Can run up to 3 rovers at the same time
- Multi-function, wireless remote control, Left and right turning control
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included
- Easy to build using easy to follow directions
Circuit MazeCircuit Maze€34.95
- An electric current logic game
- Builds sequential reasoning and logic skills
- Introduces electricity and current basics
- Age 8 to adult
- One player
- 60 challenges provide hours of electrifying fun
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries, not included
Laser Maze JuniorLaser Maze Junior Logic Game€34.95
- All the fun of the award-winning Laser Maze with an age-appropriate design and challenge set for ages 6 and up
- A kid-friendly laser adds high tech fun
- Choose a challenge card and position the satellite mirrors and other tokens on the game grid so that the laser beam lights up the rocket targets
- From the makers of Rush Hour and Laser Maze
- Single player with 40 challenges, easy to super hard