Online Order Dispatch (Seasonal work)
Location: St Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, Dublin 2
We are looking for a bright, reliable, and hardworking individual to join our fast paced, growing team.
This is an Online Order Assistant position, joining Cogs The Brain Shop at an exciting period of growth. With the main objective of ensuring our customers have the best experience possible, you will be at the forefront of our brand.
Reporting to the Shop Manager, you will be responsible for the packing and dispatch of online orders.
- Pack and dispatch orders received via our Online website, eBay plus other marketplaces. This includes picking, packing, label creation and handling of online orders.
- Providing excellent customer service across platforms including Email, Social Media and Phone.
- Working closely with team members to ensure product availability for customers and accurate order fulfilment.
- Resolving customer service issues, order discrepancies and returns
- Initiative to improve internal process.
- Assist the web team, shop staff and management as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team setting as well as independently.
- Good timekeeping is essential. Must consistently arrive for work on time with no exception
- Ability to lift 15lbs without any health limitations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
If you would like to join the team at Cogs The Brain Shop, please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
The role is open for application until 18th October 2020.
Application deadline: 18/10/2020
Job Types: Part-time
Note: We currently require all our staff to wear a face mask, in line with Covid-19 guidelines