World’s Smallest Rubik’s Cube
- A miniature edition of the world's most popular 3-D puzzle is now presented by World's Smallest!
- This popular cube's dimensions have been reduced in size to 3/4"x 3/4" x 3/4"- the actual size of one die! Making it the world's smallest rubik's cube.
- Each side of the cube has 9 individual tiles that can move along an X and Y axis
- Tiles come in six vibrant colors: green, blue, white, yellow, orange and red
- Challenge yourself to manipulate and maneuver the cube to match each side of the cube with one solid color!
Circuit MazeCircuit Maze€34.95
- An electric current logic game
- Builds sequential reasoning and logic skills
- Introduces electricity and current basics
- Age 8 to adult
- One player
- 60 challenges provide hours of electrifying fun
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries, not included
Snap Circuits SC-300 Electronics Discovery Kit
- AWARDS: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains over 60 Snap-Together parts. Build over 300 exciting projects.
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online.
- Build a Radio, Doorbell, burglar alarm and more
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- No tools required
Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty Super Scarab 3.2ozSuper Scarab offers incredible color shift from blue into purple right through to red and copper. Its smooth aqua tones dance in the light and hypnotize the eye. Soothe your senses with this tranquil putty. In ancient Egypt, the scarab beetle was prized for its color that transcended the natural world. Pull your Super Scarab very thin and it is virtually transparent. Stretch and knead to see the shine come back to life!€16.95