Brain Box – Science Brainbox
- Each of the cards covers an important topic from the Science Curriculum from 3rd to 6th class
- Multi-levels mean that adults and children can play together.
- Devoples memory skills while learning about science
- Fun to play
- Age 7+
- Players 1 +
Brain Master Premier Edition€22.95
Keva Wrecking Ball[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://cogsthebrainshop.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KEVA-Wrecking-Ball-Set-from-MindWare-1.mp4" preload="auto"][/video]€39.95
Super Genius Reading 1[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://cogsthebrainshop.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Super-Genius-Collection-1.mp4" preload="auto"][/video]€14.95
Super Sleuth Vocabulary Game€29.95
- Sushi Go includes 108 cards
- Rules of play
- Reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking
- 2 to 5 players
- Playing time: 15 minutes
- Age: 8 plus
Magformers 14 Piece
- Perfect Magformers starter set for younger children that includes triangles and squares in bright rainbow colours.
- Compatible with all Magformers shapes and accessories.
- Includes Step-by-step idea booklet
- Includes: Toy Building Components, Instruction Manual
- Number of Pieces: 14
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking, Shapes and Colors, Motor Skills
- Age: 3 +
Snap Circuits Lights
- 175 light oriented exciting projects
- Contains over 55 parts
- Parts snap together - no soldering
- Your child can build a color organ controlled by an iPod or other MP3 player, voice or finger.
- In addition, your child can build an infrared detector, a strobe light, color-changing LED, a glow-in-the-dark fan and fiber optics.
- The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual; it requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately.