- A game of Speed, Observation and Reflexes
- Race to find the one matching image between one card and another
- Images may be different sizes and placed on any part of the card, making them difficult to spot
- Every card is unique and has only one picture in common with every other card in the deck
- Contains 5 mini quick and easy games for ages 4+
- Strengthens creativity, language, category/item identification and comparison
- 4 or more players
- Easy-to-learn party game guaranteed to entertain a silly crowd of all ages
- Includes 504 glossy full-color photo cards and 144 caption cards
Dobble[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://cogsthebrainshop.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Dobble-Card-Game-How-To-Play.mp4"][/video]€15.95
Pentago Classic Wood
- Award-winning game for the whole family, this beautiful wooden version of the fun and challenging strategy game, Pentago.
- Internationally award-winning game looks beautiful on a coffee table or desk.
- Easy to learn the game has the goal of creating a row of five game markers, in any direction, before anyone else does. But there is a twist, each move consists of placing a game marker and then twisting one of the game blocks. Challenge up to two players for a game that is sure to be a favorite.
- Educational game for children, children will gain spatial orientation, eye/hand coordination, logic and problem solving abilities as they work together with this twistingly fun game.
- Recommended for ages 6 to adult.
Charades for Kids
- Great fun for the whole family!
- Ages 4 and up
- For 3 or more players
- Contents include 150 charade cards with 450 charades, game die, sand timer and rules
- Scattergories game challenges you to come up with items fast
- 26-sided die tells you what letter the items have to start with
- You score points when you come up with items that nobody else does
- Play in teams for tons of fun
- Includes timer, die, Scattergories cards, score sheets and instructions