The Puzzle Chest Professor Puzzle
- Can you get your head around this set of wooden brain-teasers?
- Can you separate the pieces and then rebuild all of the puzzles?
- Set of 6 wooden puzzles.
- An attractive and interesting desk toy
We’re Going on a Bear Hunt 4 in 1 Games Cube
- Bingo, Snap, Twisted Pairs and Four Shapes in a Row provide plenty of fun and challenges for up to two to four players.
- The educational games help with shape and colour recognition as well as encouraging youngsters with their game playing!
- Age: 3 +
First Play Large Peg Puzzle Farm
- 3-Piece wooden safari animal-themed jumbo knob puzzle
- Pieces include giraffe, Tiger, and lion with easy-grasp wooden knob noses
- Matching pictures under pieces
- Encourages fine motor development and helps teach colors and problem solving
- A great brain game that doubles as a toy
- 48 challenges for younger kids and 48 challenges for older kids
- Challenges utilize key cognitive skills
- Easy to Expert single player challenges
- For Ages 4+
- 1 Player
- A fun, unique twist on puzzle games; Build castles
- A wooden game made from high quality materials
- 48 Challenges included, from easy to very complex
- Early challenges are great for beginners
- Helps develop logic, concentration and spatial reasoning skills
- Age: 3- 8
- Players: 1
Concept Board Game
- In Concept, your goal is to guess words through the association of icons.
- Choose a word or phrase that the other players need to guess.
- Ages 10+
- 4 to 12 Players
- 40 Minute Playing Time