Fat Brain Toys Bugzzle
- Arrange the pieces to match pictures on puzzle cards
- Great for ages 3 to 7
- Quality ABS-plastic; BPA-free;
- 80 puzzle pieces, tray, 40 challenges
- Encourages spatial reasoning, fine motor skills, logic, critical thinking, problem solving
- Measures 7.7 x 7.8 inches
Magformers 62PC Set
- Magnetic construction set, with 62 pieces (30 squares, 20 triangles, 12 pentagons).
- Includes step by step idea booklet, showing how to turn 2D shapes into amazing 3D models.
- Easy and simple to use the rotating magnets sealed in every edge always attract and never reject making construction for young hands simple and fun.
- Build geometric shapes like a rhombi cuboctahedron, dodecahedron, and other mathematical structures.
- Age: 3 +
Robot Face Race€27.95
- A game of Speed, Observation and Reflexes
- Race to find the one matching image between one card and another
- Images may be different sizes and placed on any part of the card, making them difficult to spot
- Every card is unique and has only one picture in common with every other card in the deck
- Contains 5 mini quick and easy games for ages 4+
Dobble[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://cogsthebrainshop.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Dobble-Card-Game-How-To-Play.mp4"][/video]€15.95
Marble Run 74 Piece€19.95
Brain Box – Science Brainbox
- Each of the cards covers an important topic from the Science Curriculum from 3rd to 6th class
- Multi-levels mean that adults and children can play together.
- Devoples memory skills while learning about science
- Fun to play
- Age 7+
- Players 1 +