Counties of Ireland Wooden Jigsaw
- Wooden jigsaw outlining the counties of Ireland
- Excellent teaching resources of teaching the map of Ireland
- Includes the county names in English and Irish.
- Approximately 1cm in thickness
- Make from sturdy wood
- 32 pieces
- Dimensions: 45 x 30 cm
- Age 3+
- Large, colorful plastic building pieces make it easy for small hands to put the models together
- Kids can learn firsthand about simple machines and gear trains
- The robots have moving parts, wheels, and gears
- Build simple, non-motorized models of the robots they construct and fix during their adventure to an automated candy factory
Conduct Dough Lights
- Conduct Dough Lights from MindWare uses the power of science to turn soft-dough designs into glowing works of art. This unique kit is a safe and fun way to introduce the basics of circuitry to young and bright minds.
- Children mold the soft, squishy dough into fun objects by following pattern cards or creating their own design. Once the dough is formed, use the included dough cutter to cut the dough in half or shorten pieces that are too long.
- Once the design is complete position the custom-engineered LED lights, plug in the wires and watch your creation glow!
- The included guide offers several activities for your child to perform as well as detailed explanation of all the items in this kit.
- INCLUDES: Battery-powered work station, 3 containers of conductive dough, 1 container of non-conductive dough, 8 Conduct Dough LED lights, 8 double-sided pattern cards, dough cutter, instructions and activity guide.
Circuit MazeCircuit Maze€34.95
- An electric current logic game
- Builds sequential reasoning and logic skills
- Introduces electricity and current basics
- Age 8 to adult
- One player
- 60 challenges provide hours of electrifying fun
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries, not included
Snap Circuits SC-300 Electronics Discovery Kit
- AWARDS: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains over 60 Snap-Together parts. Build over 300 exciting projects.
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online.
- Build a Radio, Doorbell, burglar alarm and more
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- No tools required
Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty Tidal Wave (plus magnet) 3.2ozOur Super Magnetic Thinking Putty is so unique and has mind-blowing awesome magnetic properties! When Super Magnetic Thinking Putty is stretched, molded, or shaped, the putty has no magnetic charge and behaves like any other Thinking Putty. However, in the presence of a magnetic field, its magnetic forces begin to align. Suddenly, a truly Super Magnetic Thinking Putty is created that will attract to one magnetic pole and repel from the other. Age 3 plus€18.95
Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty Foxfire 3.2oz
- FOXFIRE Phantoms Thinking Putty have a magic all of their own as they react to UV light.
- Draw and decorate the putty using the accompanying back light.
- In a flash, mint green becomes dark blue with an eerie glowing edge.
- Not greasy, no odour and doesn't dry out.
- Non toxic and does not contain phthalates or other banned substances.
Brain Box – Science Brainbox
- Each of the cards covers an important topic from the Science Curriculum from 3rd to 6th class
- Multi-levels mean that adults and children can play together.
- Devoples memory skills while learning about science
- Fun to play
- Age 7+
- Players 1 +
Keva Wrecking Ball[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://cogsthebrainshop.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KEVA-Wrecking-Ball-Set-from-MindWare-1.mp4" preload="auto"][/video]€39.95
Snap Circuits Lights
- 175 light oriented exciting projects
- Contains over 55 parts
- Parts snap together - no soldering
- Your child can build a color organ controlled by an iPod or other MP3 player, voice or finger.
- In addition, your child can build an infrared detector, a strobe light, color-changing LED, a glow-in-the-dark fan and fiber optics.
- The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual; it requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately.