- Designed for parents and teachers to play their children
- Help improve observation and Memory skills
- Covers an important topic from junior infants – 2nd class primary school curriculum
- Developed by an experienced Primary school teaher
- This game is useful for all all ability levels and great fun
- Age 5 +
- Players 1+
- Each of the cards covers an important topic from the Science Curriculum from 3rd to 6th class
- Multi-levels mean that adults and children can play together.
- Devoples memory skills while learning about science
- Fun to play
- Age 7+
- Players 1 +
- The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die.
- If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
110 Historical -Related Cards
Option To Play With Other Timeline Versions For Added Challenge
Fun And Educational At The Same Time
2 To 8 Players 15 Minutes Playtime
- New Arrivals
- Games & More
- Books, Puzzles & Brainteasers
FREE SHIPPING TO UK & IRELANDFree postage to UK & IRELAND on all orders over €50.
- Shop By Age
- Best Sellers
- Soft Toys
- Family Games