Your Number’s Up!
28 in stock
- A fast-paced number game of addition and subtraction for two to six players.
- The object of the game is to score as many points as possible, by completing simple sums.
- The first player(s) lays a number card down and subsequent players have to complete(d) the sum. The player completing the sum takes the three cards as their trick and starts the next round. Sounds easy? Well maybe! What happens if you cannot complete the sum? You have to pick up a spare card and wait for your next turn!
- This game can be played by people with all levels of ability .
- It is a great teaching aid to help children with their number bonds.
- It’s a fun game… but make sure your number isn’t up by having a handful of cards at the end!
- Two games in one: For young children you can play this game using only the cards numbered 1-10, for older children use all the cards!
- Age: 4 – 8