Write & Wipe Student Clocks:
Stay on time with this set of heavy-duty laminated clocks. Write & Wipe Student Clocks are great for small group activities. Measuring 4.5″ square, clocks with moveable hands a place to write in digital time. Great way to encourage student participation in time-telling activities.
- The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die.
- If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
- All the maths games you need to run a full station teaching maths lesson.
- Ideal for maths power hour or maths for fun initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
- A creative way to introduce geometric shapes!
- Each shape is relational and translucent
- A modern take on ‘colouring in’!
- Features five triangles, two squares, rectangle, hexagon, trapezium, rhombus, circle, semi-circle and quarter circle
- Includes 20 double sided activity cards, 14 different shapes in seven colours and an activity guide
- Age: 5 plus
- Perfect for individual or small group activity
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
- Magnets keep pattern block designs in place
- Teaches spatial reasoning, 2-D shapes, visualization, symmetry, slides, turns and problem solving
- Features 10 double-sided, write-on/wipe-off magnetic cards
- Features grommet for hanging display
- Magnets keep pattern block designs in place – a convenient update to a favorite manipulative set. Teaches spatial reasoning, 2-D shapes, visualization, symmetry, slides, turns and problems solving.
- 10 double sided, write & wipe magnetic cards • 98 soft foam blocks • Answer key
- Age: Age 6+
- Great as an individual or small group activity