Worry Eater Rumpell Large
- Worry Eaters make a perfect cuddly companion in good times and bad for all ages
- Write or draw your troubles and zip them away in Rumpel’s mouth
- Worry Eaters are proven to give comfort and reassurance which can help enable a restful night’s sleep
- Multi award winning, including best Soft Toy at the Independent Toy Awards
- Rumpel is 36 cm in length and made from soft premium quality plush for ages three and above
2 in stock
Children have fears and troubles and woes and don’t always tell their parents about them. Psychologists and teachers recommend Worry Eaters as a waste bin for problems. The children can write or draw their troubles and feed them into the zip mouth of the Worry Eater. Not that this solves all the problems straight away, but the first step has been taken and you can be sure it will provide an immediate feeling of relief. And when the Worry Eater tells the parents about the problems, they can talk to their children about them. What’s more, Worry Eaters are nice and cuddly in both good times and bad and not just for children.