Worry Eater Enno Large
- Worry Eaters make a perfect cuddly companion in good times and bad for all ages
- Write or draw your troubles and zip them away in Enno’s mouth
- Worry Eaters are proven to give comfort and reassurance which can help enable a restful night’s sleep
- Multi award winning, including best Soft Toy at the Independent Toy Awards
- Enno is 34 cm in length and made from soft premium quality plush for ages three and above
8 in stock
Hello! I’m Enno!
Children often have fears, troubles and woes and don’t always tell their parents about them. Psychologists and teachers recommend Worry Eaters as a waste bin for problems. Children simply write or draw their troubles and feed them into the zip mouth of the Worry Eater. Not that this solves all the problems straight away! the idea is that when a parent or carer finds the note or drawing, they can talk to their children about them. What’s more, Worry Eaters are nice and cuddly in both good times and bad and not just for children. Based on Gerd Hahn’s animation.
Sorgenfresser are also brilliant for eating nightmares – but don’t forget to supplement their diet with plenty of cuddles!
- Why we love them
- Worry Eaters give comfort and reassurance
- SILVER medal winner – Best Soft Toy – Independent Toy Awards 2015
- We’ve all got one and we’re grown ups!