Word On The Street Junior:
Word on the Street Junior is the wacky tug of words that’s fun for families and classrooms. Each turn, one team flips over a category card and team members quickly brainstorm words that fit the chosen category. The team decides on a word before time runs out and moves each letter in the word one lane closer to their side of the street. The first team to move eight letters off the board wins!
108 cards, game board, 26 letter tiles, 1 sand timer, instructional guide
Age: 7 to adult
Players: 2 – 8
- For 2-5 Players
- Takes 30-60 minutes to play
- Ticket To Ride – Europe Is A Complete, New Game And Does Not Require The Original Version
- Also Includes 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Rules Booklet, 1 Days Of Wonder Online Access Number
Wits and Wagers Family Edition
- History’s most award-winning party game – winner of 39 awards!
- A trivia game where kids can beat their parents!
- Perfect for family game nights and birthday parties.
- This edition features simpler rules and all new family-friendly questions. It is the best edition for parents to play with their kids or for kids to play with each other.
- Ages: 6+; Players: 3+; Play Time: 25 minutes.