Unicorn Giant Stuffed Animal by Melissa and Doug Soft Toy
- Shimmering details give this unicorn an enchanted look
- Sturdy wireframe helps the unicorn stand tall on four durable hooves
- Soft, cuddly fabric is surface washable
- Unicorn is 45 inches long x 32 inches high x 12 inches wide
- For ages 3+
1 in stock
This graceful unicorn will prance right into any child’s collection — and heart! With its pretty pink mane and tail, both scattered through with shimmering silver strands that catch the light, this enchanting friend is sure to become a new favorite. Additional irresistible details include super-silky plush fur, satin star decorations, beautiful blue eyes, and a soft, shiny horn.
- All the literacy games you need to run a full station teaching English lesson.
- Ideal for literacy power hour or a team teaching initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
Super Powerful Magnets enclosed in colored building shapes. Build carnival rides with these mutli-colored shapes.
Engineer your own fantastic designs using these powerful encapsulated magnets. Instructions included to build many shapes.
Lock and unlock the pieces at your command. Everything that is needed is enclosed. 144 magnets included in 46 magformers.
- Lifelike and lifesize plush toy with beautiful markings and realistic details
- Hand-crafted with care
- Soft polyester fabric
- 32″ x 14″ x 33″
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
- Lifelike tiger soft toy with beautiful markings and realistic details
- Hand-crafted with detailed face
- Soft polyester fabric
- Durably constructed from top-quality materials
- Surface washable
- 67″ x 20″ x 14″
- 3 yrs +
- Sixty natural-finish, smooth-sanded hardwood standard unit building blocks are packaged in a handsome wooden crate for easy storage.
- Ideal for building, balancing, and hands-on early-math learning, these traditional unit blocks are a great value!
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 12.5″ x 15″ Packaged
- Age: 3+
- 175 light oriented exciting projects
- Contains over 55 parts
- Parts snap together – no soldering
- Your child can build a color organ controlled by an iPod or other MP3 player, voice or finger.
- In addition, your child can build an infrared detector, a strobe light, color-changing LED, a glow-in-the-dark fan and fiber optics.
- The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual; it requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately.