Was the light bulb invented after or before glasses? With Timeline, learn the answer to this question and thousands of others by comparing your knowledge or hunches to historic reality.
To begin, one card is randomly drawn from those not given to players. This is placed in the middle of the table, date-side up and is the starting point of a chronological line which will slowly be built by players. The first player then chooses one of their cards and place it before or after the initial card. The player’s card is then turned date-side up. If the player was right, it remains on the table. Otherwise, the card is discarded and a new one must be drawn to replace it. Play proceeds clockwise. The more cards which are correctly played, the harder it is to correctly place new ones!
Contents: 109 cards
Players : 2-8
- Djubi (pronounced joo-bee) is a fun new outdoor toy played with specially designed racquets and a unique ball called “the djubi
- Easily launches 100 feet; easy to catch; play anywhere – it even floats – take it to the beach or the backyard!
- A Modern take on the game of catch
- Play with 2 or more people
- Perfect birthday gift or Christmas gift idea!