Based on the classic design at Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the UK, this design has been used for hundreds years around the world.
Using a wooden bevel gear, the bridge swings open and closed.
Great for wooden trains and car sets, kids can learn about gears and have the neatest bridge on the block.
For ease of storage, the bridge ends can be removed easily and re-assembled again.
Kit comes complete with easy to follow instructions, all you need are some scissors.
Comes with great educational information and links to learn more about levers and bridges.
Easy to make in an hour or two, and has stickers for signs and the road.
110 Historical -Related Cards
Option To Play With Other Timeline Versions For Added Challenge
Fun And Educational At The Same Time
2 To 8 Players 15 Minutes Playtime
- Award-winning game for the whole family, this beautiful wooden version of the fun and challenging strategy game, Pentago.
- Internationally award-winning game looks beautiful on a coffee table or desk.
- Easy to learn the game has the goal of creating a row of five game markers, in any direction, before anyone else does. But there is a twist, each move consists of placing a game marker and then twisting one of the game blocks. Challenge up to two players for a game that is sure to be a favorite.
- Educational game for children, children will gain spatial orientation, eye/hand coordination, logic and problem solving abilities as they work together with this twistingly fun game.
- Recommended for ages 6 to adult.