2 in stock
Based on the classic design at Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the UK, this design has been used for hundreds years around the world.
Using a wooden bevel gear, the bridge swings open and closed.
Great for wooden trains and car sets, kids can learn about gears and have the neatest bridge on the block.
For ease of storage, the bridge ends can be removed easily and re-assembled again.
Kit comes complete with easy to follow instructions, all you need are some scissors.
Comes with great educational information and links to learn more about levers and bridges.
Easy to make in an hour or two, and has stickers for signs and the road.
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+