Super Farmer is a fantastic game where counting your sheep really won’t put to you to sleep. The aim of the game is to multiply your rabbits to buy sheep, more sheep allow you to buy more pigs, and pigs allow you to buy cows. But watch out for the wolf and the fox who are hungry for your animals, you may need to sell your cow to buy protection from a brave sheep dog or two.
This game is great for numbers, strategy and calculating risl but above all it is the excitement of seeing who can become the Super Farmer.
Players: 2 – 6
- The Pancake Queen, the Ladybug Queen, and ten of their closest friends have fallen under a sleeping spell and it’s your job to wake them up
- sleeping Queens is an award winning card game, suitable for different ages to play together which is full of twists and turns
- Helps develop memory, strategy and maths skills
- For 2-5 players
- Ages 8 and up
- Playing time is around 20 minutes
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+