Snap Circuits Lights
- 175 light oriented exciting projects
- Contains over 55 parts
- Parts snap together – no soldering
- Your child can build a color organ controlled by an iPod or other MP3 player, voice or finger.
- In addition, your child can build an infrared detector, a strobe light, color-changing LED, a glow-in-the-dark fan and fiber optics.
- The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual; it requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately.
1 in stock
Watch and be amazed at what your music can do with the new Snap Circuits LIGHT ®. Connect your ipod or any MP3 player and enjoy your music as the lights change to the beat. The strobe light with spinning patterns will amaze you with its visual effects.
Elenco®’s Snap Circuits®
makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build over 175 exciting projects. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun withile learning about electronics.
Contains over 55 parts to build more than 175 projects.
No Tools required.