Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit
2 in stock
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts
- Electrical components provide children ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 – 15 years
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online.
Create Working Electronic Circuits Snap Circuits Jr (SC-100) comes with over 30 components to create 101 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid–no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices. With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they’re familiar with. They’ll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project. The projects include a sound-activated switch, a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren. With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds. Includes: Plastic snap-grid, 32 electrical components, and 1 project manual.Recommended for children 8 and older.
Batteries 2 AA batteries required.
You may also like…
- 175 light oriented exciting projects
- Contains over 55 parts
- Parts snap together – no soldering
- Your child can build a color organ controlled by an iPod or other MP3 player, voice or finger.
- In addition, your child can build an infrared detector, a strobe light, color-changing LED, a glow-in-the-dark fan and fiber optics.
- The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual; it requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately.