Robot Turtles is a board game for kids ages 3-8. Kids won’t know it, but while they’re playing, they’re learning the fundamentals of programming.
Every player (“Turtle Master”) takes a turtle and a matching deck of cards. Stack the cards face up on the table in piles, then build a maze for each player out of walls and a jewel. The youngest turtle master goes first, placing his first card down, then moving (or having his parent move) the turtle accordingly. As players progress, they build their program on the table; if they make a mistake, they can shout “Undo!” and debug it.
Wits and Wagers Family Edition
- History’s most award-winning party game – winner of 39 awards!
- A trivia game where kids can beat their parents!
- Perfect for family game nights and birthday parties.
- This edition features simpler rules and all new family-friendly questions. It is the best edition for parents to play with their kids or for kids to play with each other.
- Ages: 6+; Players: 3+; Play Time: 25 minutes.
Watch Ticket to Ride Video
- For 2-5 Players
- Takes 30-60 minutes to play
- Ticket To Ride – Europe Is A Complete, New Game And Does Not Require The Original Version
- Also Includes 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Rules Booklet, 1 Days Of Wonder Online Access Number