Robot Turtles is a board game for kids ages 3-8. Kids won’t know it, but while they’re playing, they’re learning the fundamentals of programming.
Every player (“Turtle Master”) takes a turtle and a matching deck of cards. Stack the cards face up on the table in piles, then build a maze for each player out of walls and a jewel. The youngest turtle master goes first, placing his first card down, then moving (or having his parent move) the turtle accordingly. As players progress, they build their program on the table; if they make a mistake, they can shout “Undo!” and debug it.
- For 2-5 Players
- Takes 30-60 minutes to play
- Ticket To Ride – Europe Is A Complete, New Game And Does Not Require The Original Version
- Also Includes 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Rules Booklet, 1 Days Of Wonder Online Access Number
- Strengthens creativity, language, category/item identification and comparison
- 4 or more players
- Easy-to-learn party game guaranteed to entertain a silly crowd of all ages
- Includes 504 glossy full-color photo cards and 144 caption cards
Watch Ticket to Ride Video