Three different types of visual challenges make Q-bitz the perfect game for multiple playing styles. Round One is all about speed as players race to manipulate their cubes to copy the pattern on the Q-bitz card. The first player to complete the pattern keeps the card. Round Two adds luck to the equation, as players roll their cubes to match the pattern. Round Three really tests brain power, as players must re-create the pattern from memory. Collect the most cards and win!
Includes 80 Q-bitz cards, 4 wooden trays and 4 sets of 16 cubes.
Players: 2 to 4 players.
Ages:Â 8 +
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+