Number Bonds Answer Boards:
Get a handle on early math skills with Number Bonds Answer Boards! These double-sided, interactive write & wipe boards are designed to demonstrate fact family relationships. One side features a blank number bond and the reverse is for writing fact families. Great for building addition and subtraction skills, number relationships, and part-part-whole relationships. Perfect for classroom activities, small group lessons or to gather immediate responses.
5 Piece Set Includes:
5 double-sided write and wipe boards with handles
Boards measure 6¼”L x 6¼”H
- The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die.
- If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
- Magnets keep pattern block designs in place
- Teaches spatial reasoning, 2-D shapes, visualization, symmetry, slides, turns and problem solving
- Features 10 double-sided, write-on/wipe-off magnetic cards
- Features grommet for hanging display
- Magnets keep pattern block designs in place – a convenient update to a favorite manipulative set. Teaches spatial reasoning, 2-D shapes, visualization, symmetry, slides, turns and problems solving.
- 10 double sided, write & wipe magnetic cards • 98 soft foam blocks • Answer key
- Age: Age 6+
- Great as an individual or small group activity
- This problem solving brain bundle contains instructions and materials to create unique Brainteaser Centers in your classroom.
- Perfect for station teaching.
- Students build problem-solving and critical thinking skills as they play through the problem solving games.
- These problem solving games encourage the students to exercise logic in new ways and build confidence to take on more difficult challenges.
- Age: 8+