Number Bonds Answer Boards:
Get a handle on early math skills with Number Bonds Answer Boards! These double-sided, interactive write & wipe boards are designed to demonstrate fact family relationships. One side features a blank number bond and the reverse is for writing fact families. Great for building addition and subtraction skills, number relationships, and part-part-whole relationships. Perfect for classroom activities, small group lessons or to gather immediate responses.
5 Piece Set Includes:
5 double-sided write and wipe boards with handles
Boards measure 6¼”L x 6¼”H
- A creative way to introduce geometric shapes!
- Each shape is relational and translucent
- A modern take on ‘colouring in’!
- Features five triangles, two squares, rectangle, hexagon, trapezium, rhombus, circle, semi-circle and quarter circle
- Includes 20 double sided activity cards, 14 different shapes in seven colours and an activity guide
- Age: 5 plus
- Perfect for individual or small group activity
- This problem solving brain bundle contains instructions and materials to create unique Brainteaser Centers in your classroom.
- Perfect for station teaching.
- Students build problem-solving and critical thinking skills as they play through the problem solving games.
- These problem solving games encourage the students to exercise logic in new ways and build confidence to take on more difficult challenges.
- Age: 8+
- The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die.
- If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.