Number Bonds Answer Boards:
Get a handle on early math skills with Number Bonds Answer Boards! These double-sided, interactive write & wipe boards are designed to demonstrate fact family relationships. One side features a blank number bond and the reverse is for writing fact families. Great for building addition and subtraction skills, number relationships, and part-part-whole relationships. Perfect for classroom activities, small group lessons or to gather immediate responses.
5 Piece Set Includes:
5 double-sided write and wipe boards with handles
Boards measure 6¼”L x 6¼”H
- All the maths games you need to run a full station teaching maths lesson.
- Ideal for maths power hour or maths for fun initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
- The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die.
- If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Develop early reading skills through playing either Snap or Pairs. For example, playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, you are trying to snap sections of words together, such as ‘c’ and ‘at’ to form ‘cat’.
Children learn how to blend letter sounds together to make words, an essential early reading skill.
Helping children gain a head start at school in an essential skill, My First Making Words Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
Number of players: 2 plus players
- This problem solving brain bundle contains instructions and materials to create unique Brainteaser Centers in your classroom.
- Perfect for station teaching.
- Students build problem-solving and critical thinking skills as they play through the problem solving games.
- These problem solving games encourage the students to exercise logic in new ways and build confidence to take on more difficult challenges.
- Age: 8+
- A creative way to introduce geometric shapes!
- Each shape is relational and translucent
- A modern take on ‘colouring in’!
- Features five triangles, two squares, rectangle, hexagon, trapezium, rhombus, circle, semi-circle and quarter circle
- Includes 20 double sided activity cards, 14 different shapes in seven colours and an activity guide
- Age: 5 plus
- Perfect for individual or small group activity
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+