Number Bonds Answer Boards:
Get a handle on early math skills with Number Bonds Answer Boards! These double-sided, interactive write & wipe boards are designed to demonstrate fact family relationships. One side features a blank number bond and the reverse is for writing fact families. Great for building addition and subtraction skills, number relationships, and part-part-whole relationships. Perfect for classroom activities, small group lessons or to gather immediate responses.
5 Piece Set Includes:
5 double-sided write and wipe boards with handles
Boards measure 6¼”L x 6¼”H
- All the maths games you need to run a full maths station teaching lesson.
- Irish secondary school teacher developed.
- Each game works with a group of students.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Recommended for 1st and 2nd year maths. Ordinary and foundation level maths.
- Games encourage key maths concepts, collaborative learning and active learning.
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
- A creative way to introduce geometric shapes!
- Each shape is relational and translucent
- A modern take on ‘colouring in’!
- Features five triangles, two squares, rectangle, hexagon, trapezium, rhombus, circle, semi-circle and quarter circle
- Includes 20 double sided activity cards, 14 different shapes in seven colours and an activity guide
- Age: 5 plus
- Perfect for individual or small group activity
- The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die.
- If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+