- This card set makes a great resource for helping children to grasp early addition and to help strengthen fundamental maths skills in young minds.
- Play snap or pairs
- Great for station teaching
- For example, playing Snap,children will be trying to snap cards with matching answers, for example 6+2 with 4+4.
- Players 2-6
- Age: 5-7
- All the maths games you need to run a full maths station teaching lesson.
- Irish secondary school teacher developed.
- Each game works with a group of students.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Recommended for 1st and 2nd year maths. Ordinary and foundation level maths.
- Games encourage key maths concepts, collaborative learning and active learning.