The smarter way to play snap and pairs. In all other snap games you match identical images. With this unique game, itâs equivalents that are matched. This unique deck of cards lets you play two family favourites, Snaps and Pairs using maths equivalents. For example 24-12 snaps with 6 x 2.
If they do you keep the cards, if not you put them back! Two fun games in one that help children with maths concepts.
Contents: 55 playing cards
- The Pancake Queen, the Ladybug Queen, and ten of their closest friends have fallen under a sleeping spell and it’s your job to wake them up
- sleeping Queens is an award winning card game, suitable for different ages to play together which is full of twists and turns
- Helps develop memory, strategy and maths skills
- For 2-5 players
- Ages 8 and up
- Playing time is around 20 minutes
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+