Magnetic Pattern Blocks Activity Set
- Magnets keep pattern block designs in place
- Teaches spatial reasoning, 2-D shapes, visualization, symmetry, slides, turns and problem solving
- Features 10 double-sided, write-on/wipe-off magnetic cards
- Features grommet for hanging display
- Magnets keep pattern block designs in place – a convenient update to a favorite manipulative set. Teaches spatial reasoning, 2-D shapes, visualization, symmetry, slides, turns and problems solving.
- 10 double sided, write & wipe magnetic cards • 98 soft foam blocks • Answer key
- Age: Age 6+
- Great as an individual or small group activity
2 in stock
Math –Develops an understanding for spatial relationships including symmetry and spatial orientation by flipping and turning the blocks to reproduce the pattern.
Math –Following the pattern on a card and choosing the blocks that match the picture, develops problem solving skills and helps students gain an understanding for early part-whole concepts.
Fine Motor – Creating designs or following a pattern on one of the cards helps students’ hands and eyes get a workout. As students make selections and move the blocks in place, they are working on motor planning, eye-hand coordination, and refining the manual skills needed for writing, drawing and daily living.