Learning Resources Super Sorting Set with Cards
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
2 in stock
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
- A must have maths resource for every junior and senior infant classroom.
Everything your class needs for sorting activities comes inside this giant, great value set!
A complete sorting kit for your classroom! Comes with more than 600 items including Friendly Farm® Animals, Mini Motors® and Fruity Fun™ counters, Link ‘N’ Learn® Links, pattern blocks and transparent counters.
Includes six sorting bowls, sorting tray and suggested activities.
Packed in a handy storage box.
- Lifelike and lifesize plush toy with beautiful markings and realistic details
- Hand-crafted with care
- Soft polyester fabric
- 32″ x 14″ x 33″
- A marble run made of cube pieces with nearly infinite design possibilities.
- Encourages logic, problem solving, creativity, imagination.
- Great fun for brainy kids and adults alike.
- Experiment to see what kind of zany, zigzagging action is possible!
- Includes 108 cubes, 2 Cascade Stilts, 2 Coaster Tubes, 1 Marble Vortex, 1 Pivot Trampoline, 30 steel marbles and color instructions.
- All the literacy games you need to run a full station teaching English lesson.
- Ideal for literacy power hour or a team teaching initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
- 175 light oriented exciting projects
- Contains over 55 parts
- Parts snap together – no soldering
- Your child can build a color organ controlled by an iPod or other MP3 player, voice or finger.
- In addition, your child can build an infrared detector, a strobe light, color-changing LED, a glow-in-the-dark fan and fiber optics.
- The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual; it requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately.
- Sixty natural-finish, smooth-sanded hardwood standard unit building blocks are packaged in a handsome wooden crate for easy storage.
- Ideal for building, balancing, and hands-on early-math learning, these traditional unit blocks are a great value!
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 12.5″ x 15″ Packaged
- Age: 3+