Junior Infants English Station Teaching Games Pack
- All the literacy games you need to run a full station teaching English lesson.
- Ideal for literacy power hour or a team teaching initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
Alphabet Acorns Activity Set
This fun and challenging matching game gives children multiple ways to learn and play. Children can match uppercase and lowercase letters as they put the acorns together, plus play hide-and-seek by finding a surprise inside each acorn. The object they find begins with the letter sound on the acorn. Colors correspond to letters, and little learners can even practice making words, learning their ABCs, beginning sounds, and more! Acorns measure 2”L x 2½”H.
- Learning Style:Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Letter recognition, Alphabetical order, Upper and lowercase letters, Beginning sounds,Vocabulary building, Word Building, Sorting, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Motor planning
- 26 Two-piece acorns, 26 Color-coded counters
Fox In The Box- Position Word Activity Set
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile, Auditory
- Skill Development: Fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development
- 20 Picture cards, 40 Double-sided Activity Cards, Double-sided spinner
As easy as 1,2,3, BrainBox ABC covers each letter of the alphabet as well as the more common letter blends. Showing letters in upper and lower case and images beginning with each letter, this is a great game for children learning the alphabet.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Take 10! Alphabet Cookies
Turn any 10 minutes into quality time. Builds basic skills from alphabet recognition to vocabulary and sensory motor skills.
Learning the ABCs can be a treat with these freshly baked alphabet cookies! Spin the wheel to be the first to collect five cookie letters in a row, name other items that start with your cookie’s letter, or collect the correct cookie letter—with your eyes closed. Each Take10 game has multiple game-play options that all take under 10 minutes to complete.
Introduce CVC words using these durable, double-sided CVC magnets. Each magnet depicts an outline on one side and a template on the reverse to support decoding and visual strategies for learning the spelling patterns of words. Alternatively you could use our Whiteboard markers. COmes with Magnetic Letter Pack. Contains 33 word magnets.
My First Sound Snap Pack 1 & 2
Why not play two fabulous family favourites through using early years reading strategies?
When playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, the aim is to snap letters with images of items that begin with that letter; for example the letter ‘A’ would snap with an image of an apple and an ant.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If they do, then they are kept; if not, you turn them back face down.
The aim is to collect all the cards. Two fun games in one that help children learn fundamental reading strategies.
Helping children gain a head start at school in an essential skill, My First Sound Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!