I Sea 10! Maths Game:
Reel in addition skills by catching combinations of 10! Players take turns flipping cards to show numbers and shout out “I Sea 10!” when they see combinations of numbers that together make 10. Collect the most 10s and win! Beware of the hungry Shark cards—pull one and your whole catch goes back!
100 cards (90 number cards and 10 Shark cards)
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
- A creative way to introduce geometric shapes!
- Each shape is relational and translucent
- A modern take on ‘colouring in’!
- Features five triangles, two squares, rectangle, hexagon, trapezium, rhombus, circle, semi-circle and quarter circle
- Includes 20 double sided activity cards, 14 different shapes in seven colours and an activity guide
- Age: 5 plus
- Perfect for individual or small group activity
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+
- This problem solving brain bundle contains instructions and materials to create unique Brainteaser Centers in your classroom.
- Perfect for station teaching.
- Students build problem-solving and critical thinking skills as they play through the problem solving games.
- These problem solving games encourage the students to exercise logic in new ways and build confidence to take on more difficult challenges.
- Age: 8+