I Sea 10! Maths Game:
Reel in addition skills by catching combinations of 10! Players take turns flipping cards to show numbers and shout out “I Sea 10!” when they see combinations of numbers that together make 10. Collect the most 10s and win! Beware of the hungry Shark cards—pull one and your whole catch goes back!
100 cards (90 number cards and 10 Shark cards)
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+
- All the maths games you need to run a full station teaching maths lesson.
- Ideal for maths power hour or maths for fun initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
- A creative way to introduce geometric shapes!
- Each shape is relational and translucent
- A modern take on ‘colouring in’!
- Features five triangles, two squares, rectangle, hexagon, trapezium, rhombus, circle, semi-circle and quarter circle
- Includes 20 double sided activity cards, 14 different shapes in seven colours and an activity guide
- Age: 5 plus
- Perfect for individual or small group activity