This unique deck of cards lets you play two family favourites, Snap and Pairs using addition, subtraction, division and multiplication concepts. For example playing snap with this fantastic deck of cards you would be trying to snap cards that equal the save value like 10 and 5Ã2 or 25-5 and 15+5.
To play pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If they do then you keep them, if not you turn them back face down. The aim is to collect all the cards. Two fun games in one that help children learn important maths concepts.
Contents : 55 playing cards
Players : 1+
Age : 7
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+