- This unique deck of cards lets you play two favourites, snap and pairs using early-years number concepts.
- For example playing snap with this fantastic deck of cards you are trying to snap cards with numbers, for example 3 or three and an image of, say, three socks.
- To play pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match
- If they do then you keep them, if not you turn them back face down.
- The aim is to collect all the cards.
- Two fun games in one that help children learn fundamental maths concepts.
- Ages 3 years plus.
• Multi award winning. Strengthens STEM, fine-motor, strategy, physics and basic engineering skills
• A new and exciting way to experience KEVA planks
• Perfect for on-the-go learning
• Includes 20 durable planks, 30 double-sided cards in a zippered carrying case
Age Recommendation: Ages 7 and up
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+