Skip to content
My First Number Snap
13 in stock
- This unique deck of cards lets you play two favourites, snap and pairs using early-years number concepts.
- For example playing snap with this fantastic deck of cards you are trying to snap cards with numbers, for example 3 or three and an image of, say, three socks.
- To play pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match
- If they do then you keep them, if not you turn them back face down.
- The aim is to collect all the cards.
- Two fun games in one that help children learn fundamental maths concepts.
- Ages 3 years plus.