Euro Money Classroom Kit:
This Euro Money Classroom Kit is made up of pretend coins and notes which are ideal for building Euro money recognition. This bumper classroom kit includes:
- 700 pretend Euro plastic coins
- 500 realistic looking play Euro notes
- 64-page Activity Book
- Money tray with lid for storage
- A marble run made of cube pieces with nearly infinite design possibilities.
- Encourages logic, problem solving, creativity, imagination.
- Great fun for brainy kids and adults alike.
- Experiment to see what kind of zany, zigzagging action is possible!
- Includes 108 cubes, 2 Cascade Stilts, 2 Coaster Tubes, 1 Marble Vortex, 1 Pivot Trampoline, 30 steel marbles and color instructions.
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
- Sixty natural-finish, smooth-sanded hardwood standard unit building blocks are packaged in a handsome wooden crate for easy storage.
- Ideal for building, balancing, and hands-on early-math learning, these traditional unit blocks are a great value!
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 12.5″ x 15″ Packaged
- Age: 3+
- 4 Geometric shapes
- • Step-by-Step idea booklet
- • Compatible with all MAGFORMERS shapes and accessories
- • Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnets for guaranteed connectivity
- • BPA Free HQABS Plastic
- Age: 3+
- All the literacy games you need to run a full station teaching lesson in a junior – senior infant class.
- Developed by an Irish primary school teacher.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Games encourage collaborative and active learning.