Euro Money Classroom Kit:
This Euro Money Classroom Kit is made up of pretend coins and notes which are ideal for building Euro money recognition. This bumper classroom kit includes:
- 700 pretend Euro plastic coins
- 500 realistic looking play Euro notes
- 64-page Activity Book
- Money tray with lid for storage
- A marble run made of cube pieces with nearly infinite design possibilities.
- Encourages logic, problem solving, creativity, imagination.
- Great fun for brainy kids and adults alike.
- Experiment to see what kind of zany, zigzagging action is possible!
- Includes 108 cubes, 2 Cascade Stilts, 2 Coaster Tubes, 1 Marble Vortex, 1 Pivot Trampoline, 30 steel marbles and color instructions.
Turn everyday objects like bananas into touchpads!
• Connect the world around you to your computer! Setup takes just seconds.
• Just plug, clip, and play! No programing knowledge needed.
• 1000s of possibilities! Draw your own game controller! Dance like never before!
• No software to install. Works with Mac and Windows.
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
- All the maths games you need to run a full maths station teaching lesson in a 1st or 2nd class.
- Irish primary school teacher developed.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Games encourage key maths concepts, collaborative learning and active learning.