Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (girl with blue eyes)
- The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition hardbound children’s book and One of Santa’s special Blue-Eyed, Light Skinned Girl scout elves.
- This cleverly rhymed children’s book explains the story of Santa’s scout elves, who are sent to be Santa’s eyes and ears at children’s homes around the world!
- When a family adopts a scout elf and gives it a name, the scout elf receives his or her Christmas magic and can fly to the North Pole each night to tell Santa Claus about all of the day’s adventures
- This special tradition has captured the hearts of children all over the world who have embraced the magic of adopting their very own scout elf.
- Bring the Christmas magic home to your family this year!
5 in stock
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition is an activity the entire family will enjoy. Based on the tradition Carol Aebersold began with her family in the 1970s, this cleverly rhymed children’s book explains that Santa knows who is naughty and/or nice because he sends a scout elf to every home. During the holiday season, the elf watches children by day and reports to Santa each night. When children awake, the elf has returned from the North Pole and can be found hiding in a different location. This activity allows The Elf on the Shelf to become a delightful hide-and-seek game.