Conduct Dough Lights
- Conduct Dough Lights from MindWare uses the power of science to turn soft-dough designs into glowing works of art. This unique kit is a safe and fun way to introduce the basics of circuitry to young and bright minds.
- Children mold the soft, squishy dough into fun objects by following pattern cards or creating their own design. Once the dough is formed, use the included dough cutter to cut the dough in half or shorten pieces that are too long.
- Once the design is complete position the custom-engineered LED lights, plug in the wires and watch your creation glow!
- The included guide offers several activities for your child to perform as well as detailed explanation of all the items in this kit.
- INCLUDES: Battery-powered work station, 3 containers of conductive dough, 1 container of non-conductive dough, 8 Conduct Dough LED lights, 8 double-sided pattern cards, dough cutter, instructions and activity guide.
17 in stock
Conduct Dough uses the power of science to turn soft dough designs into glowing works of art. Children start off by choosing one of 16 pretty design options, a use the squishy dough to complete the picture. Then they’ll be able to learn about basic circuitry and currents as they properly position custom-engineered LEDs onto their creations and plus in the wires to watch them light up. This Unique Kit is a safe and creative way to introduce young and bright minds to STEM education. Includes 3 colors of conductive dough, 1 container of non-conductive dough, 8 pattern cards with 16 design, rolling pin, knife and instructions with parent guide.