This is a game of words association, deduction, team play. The two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their Codenames.
The teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the board. Their teammates try to guess words of the right colour while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. And everyone wants to avoid the assassin
Win or lose, it’s fun to figure out the clues.
16 agent cards in two colours, 1 double agent card, 7 innocent bystander cards, 1 assassin card, 40 key cards, 1 rulebook, 1 card stand, 1 timer, 200 cards with 400 codenames
Playing Time: 15 minutes
Wits and Wagers Family Edition
- History’s most award-winning party game – winner of 39 awards!
- A trivia game where kids can beat their parents!
- Perfect for family game nights and birthday parties.
- This edition features simpler rules and all new family-friendly questions. It is the best edition for parents to play with their kids or for kids to play with each other.
- Ages: 6+; Players: 3+; Play Time: 25 minutes.
Watch Ticket to Ride Video