- An electric current logic game
- Builds sequential reasoning and logic skills
- Introduces electricity and current basics
- Age 8 to adult
- One player
- 60 challenges provide hours of electrifying fun
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries, not included
Out of stock
You may also like…
Turn everyday objects like bananas into touchpads!
• Connect the world around you to your computer! Setup takes just seconds.
• Just plug, clip, and play! No programing knowledge needed.
• 1000s of possibilities! Draw your own game controller! Dance like never before!
• No software to install. Works with Mac and Windows.
- Your junior scientist will love this Snap Circuits Deluxe 500-in-1 Kit from Elenco.
- Build more than 500 projects using more than 75 colorful Snap Circuits parts that come with this kit. Your child can create their own experiments and games, or build their own digital voice recorder, AM radio, digitally tuned FM radio, AC generator, screaming fan, whistle switch and much more.
- No soldering is required, and the parts snap together with ease. The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual.
- It requires 4 AA batteries, sold separately.
- AWARDS: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Product
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online.
- Age: 8+